Spring Football Information for High School Coaches and Prospects
Feb. 10, 2012
2012 Spring Practice Schedule | Calendar
The UM football program would like to offer high school coaches and prospects the opportunity to attend spring practice, watch film from last season and/or talk one-on-one with our coaches.
We hope to serve as a resource to our local football community and would love the opportunity to share insights into any aspect of our program.
With this opportunity there are a few policies and procedures that we would ask that you follow.
To Attend Practice:
• Call or e-mail Kate Walford (305-284-4890) and provide names of those that will be attending.
• When you arrive to the Hecht Athletic Center we will have a table by the Hall of Fame for each individual to sign in and receive a practice pass.
• At practice we require that everyone refrain from using cell phones, cameras, video cameras. We also ask that all information from practice not be shared on social media platforms. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
For Coaches Only
To Watch Film:
• Film will be available each afternoon from Noon – 5 p.m.
• If you will be staying to watch film following practice, please indicate that when contacting Kate Walford.
• If you are ONLY coming to watch film please e-mail Tom Deahn with the date, time and what phase of the game you would like to watch.
• Please check in at the front desk of the Hecht Athletic Center and ask for the Football Operations Office.
To Meet with Our Coaches:
• Please e-mail Tom Deahn and indicate what coach/es you would like to meet and a brief idea of the topic. Please include a few possible dates that you would like to meet. We will approve and respond to confirm the coaches’ availability.
• When you come to meet with the coaches, please check in at the front desk of the Hecht Athletic Center and ask for the Football Operations Office.