|SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
ALUMNI (FORMER STUDENT-ATHLETE) PROGRAMS
Alumni Programs is an integral part of the Athletic Department and Hurricane Club. We are responsible for representing all former student-athletes who competed for the U, and we work to bring back all of our former national championship teams and individuals.
Interns will assist with the execution of the department’s alumni engagement through reunions, special events, and our football game-day duties in hosting Former Players and their Guests. Alumni Programs is looking to hire an intern interested in working in the office as well as game-day and special events that will require occasional extended, evening and weekend hours. Qualified applicants may have or be pursuing a degree in marketing, management, public relations, sports administration, or related fields.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Assist with communication facets of former student-athletes from all sports
- Work on the development and planning of national championship team reunions and other special events
- Logistical coordination of vendors for all events
- Attending and working home football games and special events
- Assist with preparation for football game day hospitality
- Distributing collateral materials
- Professional experience in marketing, public relations, sports administration, or related fields
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules
For more information please contact Jessica Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.