|EVENT OPERATIONS||ALUMNI PROGRAMS|
The video production internship gives students the opportunity to work in the department’s brand new $1 million state-of-the-art video control room to produce ESPN3 broadcasts. Interns will also produce content and features for UM’s website, social media and video board.
The video department is looking for hard-working students with a passion for video. Qualified applicants may be pursuing a degree in electronic media, broadcast journalism, creative advertising, motion pictures or related fields.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Assisting with the production of ESPN3 telecasts in a variety of roles including director, graphics operator, audio mixer, replay operator and camera operator
- Shooting home games, practices, press conferences, community events and video shoots as assigned
- Editing highlight packages, feature stories, hype videos and other video pieces for use on HurricaneSports.com, CanesAllAccess YouTube channel and social media
- Creating promotional content for use on in-venue video board
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional experience in video production, electronic media, broadcast journalism, creative advertising or motion pictures
- Strong editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Previous experience shooting video with professional equipment
- Previous experience in a television control room or production truck
- Working knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules