The Miami Hurricanes are looking for individuals to join our 50/50 raffle fundraising staff for the 2023 football season at Hard Rock Stadium. The Hurricanes 50/50 Raffle allows Hurricanes supporters and fans to win prize money while contributing to UM Athletics at select home games.
How it works: During the 2023 home football games, attendees may purchase 50/50 raffle tickets from raffle ticket sellers inside Hard Rock Stadium assigned to roam the stadium or at stationary kiosks from the time gates open until the end of the third quarter. Every ticket transaction is electronically recorded and updated on mobile devices, the 50/50 website, and various screens around the arena so fans can monitor the draw and funds raised in real time. From the raffle, one lucky fan will go home with 50% of the day’s collection, while the remainder of the proceeds benefit the Student-Athlete Excellence Fund.
- Work all Miami Hurricanes home football games for the 2023 season.
- Facilitate raffle ticket transactions via electronic handheld device to fans pre-game and through the end of the third quarter.
- Accurately handle the financial transaction of the sale and distribution of the 50/50 tickets and follow program requirements.
- Provide a high-quality customer service interaction with all guests to enhance the gameday experience.
- Educate fans and answer questions about the Student-Athlete Excellence Fund and 50/50 Raffle.
- Must be able to walk long distances, climb up/down stadium ramp/stairs, and stand for long periods of time at kiosks to sell raffle tickets.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required to work extended hours on weekdays and weekends.
- Ability to handle financial transactions and possess financial accountability
- Must be prompt and have a reliable method of transportation
- Must have excellent verbal communication and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the Miami Hurricanes
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as interact with guests throughout Hard Rock Stadium
- Prior experience in customer service or sales is a preferred
- Fluent in English
Contact Taylor Lynn @ firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!