The University of Miami

university-campus-3.jpg
 university-campus-2.jpg
 university-campus-1.jpg

No description can take the place of experiencing the University of Miami firsthand. The international flavor, the dynamic environment, the many faces and stories of our students set us a part from any University in the country.

The University of Miami’s main campus is located on 260 acres in the city of Coral Gables, a community just seven miles southwest of downtown Miami.The Gables is known for its many historic landmarks including the Biltmore Hotel as well as 22 parks, 33 pubic tennis courts, two public golf courses, and other first class recreation amenities.The University of Miami is the largest and most innovative private research university in the Southeast, with a well-earned reputation for academic excellence and commitment to students.Because of its geographic location the University offers what most places cannot: a mosaic of cultures, traditions, and lifestyles. The air is filled with different languages and the campus reflects the vibrant city nearby where the world comes to do business.The University of Miami is made up of 10,000 undergraduate students from all 50 states and 114 nations.The University of Miami has over 200 student clubs and activities on campus ranging from student government to Greek life to intramural athletics to the Miami Hurricane student newspaper.Campus features its own theatre, movie cinema, two concert performance halls, museum bookstore, convenience store, ATM machines, Credit Union, cyber café and Starbucks.