- The 2023 Employee Appreciation Game Days are for the Miami (Ohio) game on September 1st at 7:00 p.m., the Bethune-Cookman game on September 14th at 7:30 p.m., and the Virginia Game on October 28th (time TBD 6-12 days before kickoff).
- You may only order tickets for one of the selected games.
- The Virginia game time has yet to be determined. It can be found on the Football Schedule page once official 6-12 days before kickoff.
Employee Appreciation Tickets
Each athletic season ticketed by UM features select game(s) for Employee Appreciate Game Day. Once those games are announced, varying ticket offers by sport will be made to all full-time, benefit-eligible UM employees via MiamiHurricanes.com.
How do I log in?
- Go to your MyAccount.
- Log in with your email address associated with your employee account number (your C Number with a 9 in front of it). Example: C12345678 –> Account # 912345678
- Use your previously created password or activate your account upon logging in.
- You must be logged into your Employee account in order to receive Employee discounts.
- All tickets and parking will be sent via mobile delivery, the same process as in 2022.
- View the Mobile Ticketing Guide for more information on how to access and transfer your tickets.
- 1 complimentary ticket and up to 3 additional tickets for $1 each
- Each ticket comes with a $10 concession stand voucher to use at select locations inside Hard Rock Stadium
- Parking pass available for $10
Offer only valid for one of the designated employee day games.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Each of your game tickets has a $10 voucher loaded into the QR code.
- Scan your game ticket at any concession stand to redeem your voucher.
- The voucher will hold its value, so if you spend $6, you will still have $4 left on that ticket to use later that same game day.
- Vouchers will only be loaded for that game and will be invalid at any other games.
- No, each employee is only eligible to buy tickets to one of the Employee Appreciation Game Days.
- If an employee purchases tickets to more than one game, the tickets to the second game will be voided. The Hurricanes Ticket Office reserves the right to revoke any ticket discount privileges.
- All UM full-time, benefit-eligible employees can purchase tickets. If you are not full-time and benefit-eligible than the discount does not apply.
- All tickets and parking will be mobile delivery. They will be sent to the email on your account upon checkout. All tickets and parking must be scanned on your mobile device for entry.
- No, once the purchase is made, seat locations cannot be changed.
- Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 1-800-GO-CANES. There will be no in-person sales.
How Can We Help?
Email one of our sales representatives at email@example.com and they will reach out to you shortly. Or you can contact us at 1-800-GO-CANES (1-800-462-2637).